Tuesday 19 November 2013

Travel to Shanghai Museum-China Shanghai Tours

The Museum, divided into several different China tours large rooms, was very grand, thorough. Each was dedicated to a different subject: there was Pottery/ceramics, paintings and scrolls, antique dress and headgear, beautiful lacquer and wooden carved furniture, calligraphic works. Loved the place.

Be a tourist in your own city, or show visitors just how much this city Yangtze River cruises has to offer. From preserved Ming dynasty bodies to exhibits detailing murder cases, there's a museum for everyone.

Shanghai tours

This large museum is central Shanghai has everything to get a persons atention. It has many display including Jade Gallery (my favourite), Ceramics Gallery, Bronze Gallery (really China business tours cool), Sculpture Gllery (interesting), Coin Gallery (really interesting coins from long ago). I like the Museum of Shanghai but I think the Glembow Museum in Calgary is much much better. This is alright for China. A large step for Shanghai but a small step for Calgary.

I must say that its my first time having to pay (RMB40) to get into a museum!!! It's an over-rated museum. What a dissapointment!! I expected more than just items contributed by individual owners! Yes, there were many levels & I expected to spend at least 3 hrs as everyone has recommended but my husband & I spent only 45 mins coz' the artifacts were just so boring. Not a proper insight of China's China business travel history. Waste of time for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment